By purchasing tickets through Underbelly, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Theatre Management reserve the right to refuse admission and to admit latecomers ONLY if and when there is a suitable break in the performance.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
3. Tickets are sold subject to the Theatre Managment's right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements or the cast rendered necessary by unavoidable cause.
4. Latecomers may not be admitted.
By purchasing an Underbelly membership, you agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1. Memberships purchased in person at our box office are strictly non-refundable. Memberships purchased over the phone may be cancelled up to 14 days from the date of purchase, but we reserve the right to deduct from any money refunded the cost of any member benefits used during that time, including the standard full price of any free or discounted tickets already redeemed.
2. Memberships are strictly non-transferrable. You will be issued with a members’ card that will be linked to your customer account in our CRM system, and we may request proof of identity at any time while you are attempting to obtain a members’ benefit. You agree not to pass on or share this card with any other person, and we reserve the right to cancel your membership with immediate effect if we believe you are doing so.
3. All member benefits, including free and discounted tickets or any tickets purchased automatically using your membership card, are subject to availability and may be modified or cancelled at any time.
4. All purchases made by members remain subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
5. When purchasing a membership you must give Underbelly permission to contact you via phone, email, or any other appropriate medium, so that we may notify you of changes to your membership or any special offers available to you. If you opt not to provide this permission or later revoke it, you may not receive any further offers or other important communication from us, including if your membership is cancelled or expires.
6. Replacements for lost or stolen membership cards will be charged to you at £5 per card.
7. Memberships last for one year from date of purchase and then must be renewed or your membership benefits will lapse. However the membership card can still be used to store your tickets and tap into shows even after your membership has expired.
Terms & Conditions: Heart of London Business Alliance and Santa at Home Competition 2020
The competition is open between 14 December 2019 - 17 December 2020.
The competition closes on 17 December 2020 at 17:00 (5pm GMT).
One winner will be drawn at random and will be notified via a message on Facebook on 18 December 2020.
The winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize. If the winner has not claimed the prize within 24 hours (by responding to the message and providing a valid email address), another winner will be selected, and so on.
The prize will consist of one Santa at Home sessions for up to 6 children (and unlimited adults). This session will take place on December 21, time is to be agreed upon between Underbelly and the winner. The session will be booked on behalf of the winner by Underbelly.
Entries are restricted to one entry per person
Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on the date of entry.
Winners must supply a valid email address.
No cash alternative for the prize on offer.
This competition is not endorsed by Facebook.
This competition is run by Underbelly, producers of Santa at Home and Christmas In Leicester Square, in partnership with the Heart of London Business Alliance.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these terms.
We reserve the right to cancel, end or suspend the competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any stage during the competition if such amendment is necessary to facilitate the administration of the competition.
Data Protection: Names, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers will be collected and used to process entries. Winner's details may be given to a Prize Provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for any marketing purposes.
Contact Details: any concerns? Please email email@example.com.